Ecotec aem cai on a 2.4? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ecotec aem cai on a 2.4?
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:42 PM
Anyone ever done this? If so any pics? I know there are other ways to make a true cai but I dont realy wana move my battery or extend my iat or anything; plus I think this would look cleaner. I have an abay wai now and would modify it to fit the fenderwell section of the aem.

Sorry if something like this has been posted before, just couldnt find anything.

Re: Ecotec aem cai on a 2.4?
Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:16 PM
U get rid of the HO mani??

Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:18 PM
I heard it works with the 2.3 manifold but you need a longer 90 degree coupling from the tbody to the pipe. There is some guy on here who has it on his cav with the HO manifold.

GMR has got nothing on this
Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:04 PM
Bulldog wrote:U get rid of the HO mani??

Yep. Ditched my lo manifold cause I had an annoying little vaccum leak I couldnt find, I wanted money for other things, and plus I wont need it in a few months when I plan to get the gm charger.

Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:34 PM
The part that goes to the fender area is on ebay right now for the Ecotec.
And if you have a regualr 2.4L "wai" you can join them up together.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:14 PM
Mastin wrote:The part that goes to the fender area is on ebay right now for the Ecotec.
And if you have a regualr 2.4L "wai" you can join them up together.

-M

I found one on ebay for not too bad of a price considering it comes with a filter in pretty good shap; thats kinda what had me thinking lol. And yea I got an ebay wai that Ill join it with.

I know some people might say its not worth it but I thought I might give it a shot.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search