header? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
header?
Sunday, June 03, 2007 5:49 PM
Tsudo header that goes from 4-2-1. has anyone heard about this header and if so abot how much horse power doe u gain and is it a good brand?

Re: header?
Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:19 PM
That is an ebay brand my friend go with a more respectable brand like pacesetter I just ordered some like 4 days ago
http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=510&idproduct=879
Monday, June 04, 2007 5:55 AM
Tsudo is a Ebay header, Pacesetter is a much better quality.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Monday, June 04, 2007 8:01 AM
i have a pacesetter 4-1 and i love it. but only expect minimal gains in hp from it.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, June 04, 2007 11:18 AM
I agree, the PaceSetter is a much better choice...that was my choice, and I couldn't be happier...unless it came with a free supercharger!
I'm not sure if everyone has this problem, but I know that it is a known problem with installing a header and a larger diameter exhaust, you will need to purchase a heated upsteram O2 sensor...otherwise, your car will hesitate on takeoffs w/o proper heating of the stock O2 sensor. Even if I shut my car off for 30-60 seconds, my car will hesitate, and almost stall if I dont giver some gas....
Research that on the forums too, the heated O2....other peeps have had the same problem. Expect to pay around $90 for it....

-_98 Cavy Z24_-
Monday, June 04, 2007 11:36 AM
I would disagree.

Tsudo > Pacesetter. Balljoints suck, stainless is always better than mild... even if its ceramic coated.

Built, bottled, ready for 11s. 14.446@93.74mph, 1.848 60' N/A.
Monday, June 04, 2007 6:19 PM
I recommend the tsudo because Ive switched from the pacesetter to the tsudo. There were lots of power in the midrange rpms with the tsudo than the pacesetter. Top end was also better. Plus the primaries on the pacesetter are not long enough to provide sufficient scavenging effect. here is a physical comparison on both headers:comparison

on a side note: Ive had the pacesetter for a year and a half and it gave me no problems. The ceramic coating was also still intact. The tsudo also hasnt given me any problems yet. we'll see.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:54 PM
Enthusiast

^ dude ur car is so hot dude

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search