browsing - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
browsing
Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:51 PM
I was browsing ebay and came across these and read the part about be better than the 'secret swap' and I don't know much about the specs of cams and what would be considered better. Just wondering if these look and sound as what he is making them out to be. 2.4 Cams

(Don't plan on buying them, considering Idk if I'm going with a Eco or 2.4, but just curious...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:52 PM

Re: browsing
Monday, May 28, 2007 6:53 PM
The E-bay add:

"Stage one type performance cams that will provide a smooth idle, good manners, and with increased lift, and duration will make power from the bottom up

A drop in mod that will work with both your stock ECU, and stock lifters. No mods are required for installation.

Specs are,

Intake/Exhaust

200 duration at .050"

.375" lift

This is the same grind offered by a well known G-body supplier at half their price, and as the numbers indicate, this is a better option than the 'secret' swap."

It's still basically the same as the secret cams, at least on the exhaust side..
The only difference is that the intake cam is .375 lift whereas the stock "secret" cam is only .356 lift.
I really don't see anything wrong with these cams so it's your decision.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Monday, May 28, 2007 7:07 PM
wow nice find, if they sell where is this g body supplier? What is their website so i can order through them if these sell before i can get my hands on them witch im sure they will.

GMR has got nothing on this
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:33 PM
the haynes manual claims the 95 intake cam to have .375 lift. i always thought that was odd when everywhere else i read said the .356 plus ive even heard it was .365 so which is it? isnt stock .352?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search