Thermal CL Exhaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thermal CL Exhaust
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:42 AM
does anyone have this on there cavalier? i have a 2005 2.2l ecotec and wanted to know if this was worth it. im also thinking about getting the RKSport header

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.2_16v.aspx/19/174/_Thermal_B1201_C1201_Stainless_Steel_Cat_Back_Exhaust

Re: Thermal CL Exhaust
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:36 PM
i have that on my car. sounds awesome. its not raspy or high pitched. but that is pricey. i paid $450 for mine

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:41 PM
im actually in the same boat that you are. Im thinking about getting the Thermal CL exhaust for my 03 cavy and don't know if I should or not. The main reason is b/c everywhere I look it says that they are made for the more aggressively built cars but I only got an AEM cold air intake and headers but everyone is tellin that I should still get it cause they sound, look, and perform great. So I guess Im not really giving you any advise but Im going to get one within the next few weeks, so go ahead and get it lol!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:07 PM
lol yeah im going to get it anyways. im going to buy them next friday. then the week after im going to buy my rksport headers. money isnt an issue right now. lol

and my car will be agressively built in like 6 months. lol hopefully be puttin down somewhere around 300-325whp
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:03 PM
Blck05Cavi (joeyPeps) wrote:lol yeah im going to get it anyways. im going to buy them next friday. then the week after im going to buy my rksport headers. money isnt an issue right now. lol

and my car will be agressively built in like 6 months. lol hopefully be puttin down somewhere around 300-325whp

you do realize that exhaust is only 2.25 inch in diameter? if you will have a high horsepower car like you want, 3 inch exhaust will fit your needs way better than a 2.25 inch exhaust

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search