Comp Cams GP? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Comp Cams GP?
Monday, March 26, 2007 10:11 AM
Who would be interested in a GP for comp cams for the 2.2L ecotec?

If we see enough interest we can run a special on them for $399.99.

This is just a FEELER to see if there is any interest, please post if you would be interested.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!

Re: Comp Cams GP?
Monday, March 26, 2007 11:02 AM
I already have one going on for all the Comp Cams Aaron. Just so you know.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Monday, March 26, 2007 11:19 AM
Yes, but no need to purchase a head, this is just for Cams,

We maybe able to offer the stage 1 and turbo grind cams for around $379.99 as we have them in stock ready to ship.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Monday, March 26, 2007 6:28 PM
I really would like to hear some peoples input on the boost grinds....

Monday, March 26, 2007 6:32 PM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:Yes, but no need to purchase a head, this is just for Cams,

We maybe able to offer the stage 1 and turbo grind cams for around $379.99 as we have them in stock ready to ship.

i thought that with the TVR gp that you didnt have to buy a head to get the gp price on the cams
Monday, March 26, 2007 6:46 PM
WTF where is the LD9 love around here? Screw that weaksauce EcoCrap......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:44 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:WTF where is the LD9 love around here? Screw that weaksauce EcoCrap......

LOL

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:49 PM
01ohv (luke) wrote:
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:Yes, but no need to purchase a head, this is just for Cams,

i thought that with the TVR gp that you didnt have to buy a head to get the gp price on the cams

You don't need to purchase the head to purchase the cams. I bought the cams only through that GP, turbo grind to be specific. Now I just need them to get here....

Monday, March 26, 2007 8:11 PM
To set the record straight....

You don't have to buy a head to get a deal on the cams from me. You can buy one or other, or both.

To everyone that has ordered recently: Shipping times might be a little delayed. It seems I sold Comp out of all sets they had in stock and they didn't start making them right after I told them about the GP like I assumed they would.

Monday, March 26, 2007 8:28 PM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:To set the record straight....

You don't have to buy a head to get a deal on the cams from me. You can buy one or other, or both.

To everyone that has ordered recently: Shipping times might be a little delayed. It seems I sold Comp out of all sets they had in stock and they didn't start making them right after I told them about the GP like I assumed they would.

Comp Cams makes these to order, they have ALWAYS recieved an order, ground the cams, and have had them shipped within 2 business days...

Unless they ran out of blanks, but I doubt it...

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Monday, March 26, 2007 9:05 PM
I'd be interested in the Ecotec Stage 3 NA Grind.

especially if you can sell it for under 400.

I would be ready to buy next week.

"Go Before Show Yo."
CARCUSTOMS.NET, THE BEST SERVICE ON THE ORG!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:03 AM
Id buy the blower grind from you

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:38 AM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:

Comp Cams makes these to order, they have ALWAYS recieved an order, ground the cams, and have had them shipped within 2 business days...

That's funny because when I started my GP I was told by Comp AND my supplier that they had some of each IN STOCK and already made at the Comp warehouse, and last week when ordered someone a Stage 2 set they said it was the last one they had in stock at the time.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:47 AM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:

That's funny because when I started my GP I was told by Comp AND my supplier that they had some of each IN STOCK and already made at the Comp warehouse, and last week when ordered someone a Stage 2 set they said it was the last one they had in stock at the time.

Lets keep this on track, we will not start this GP until TVR's Patriot head GP is over. So it will be a few weeks.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:04 AM
i think you guys need to come up with some 2.4l cams... pretty please???? Haha it will make my shopping list through you guys bigger

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:52 PM
Quote:

Lets keep this on track, we will not start this GP until TVR's Patriot head GP is over. So it will be a few weeks.

I dont see why your waiting, if you have a better price, I'm going to buy from you.

"Go Before Show Yo."
CARCUSTOMS.NET, THE BEST SERVICE ON THE ORG!!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:08 AM
Gameoverracing. wrote:
Quote:

I dont see why your waiting, if you have a better price, I'm going to buy from you.

Because Aaron is a good guy and don't shizz on others like some companies that eventually flunked off the .org LOL

Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:46 PM
hell once i get the dough i'll probablly be down for some stage 1 grinds.

We Ride Together, We Die Together...... J-Bodies For Life!
SPONSORED BY: Showstopper Tuning, JM Graphics
2003 Cavalier LS Sport "SHOCKWAVE"
Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:48 PM
i would be interested in some stage 1

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search