web site - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
web site
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:03 AM
can anyone tell me about this web site. if it is good or bad. please and thankyou

Re: web site
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:01 AM
bad :getout

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:03 AM
lol
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:50 AM
run, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! monkey's will fly out of your butt if you are on this site too long

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 11:40 AM
sorry i thought i put the web page in. the site is (http://maximumboost.net/) srry. next time i'll re read my own post.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 11:47 AM
In my personal opinion I would run for the hills.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:23 PM
if you want to buy from a good company, go to turbo tech racing, a plus performance, car customs, even hypsy

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:18 PM
99redz24 wrote:if you want to buy from a good company, go to turbo tech racing, a plus performance, car customs, even hypsy

I like how I'm tacked onto the end. LOL. At least I'm getting mentioned.

Avoid Frank (MB.com) like the plague. He is the biggest joke of a business ever. Everything he sells is bought on EBay, by him, then sold for a higher price to the buyer.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:21 PM
when I read that first I saw "even hypsy" and kinda laughed, I have bought from him/you before and I was more than happy, shipping was really fast.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:25 PM
hypsy wrote:
99redz24 wrote:Avoid Frank (Maximumboost.com) like the plague. He is the biggest joke of a business ever. Everything he sells is bought on EBay, by him, then sold for a higher price to the buyer.

and exactly how do u expect the man to make any profit? i would think collecting all the parts would be worth something. some ppl dont have the "extreme knowledge" you have... so they dont want to worry about collecting the correct parts... its nice to have a kit to just bolt on ya'kno? im not saying that its worth it by any means... just trying to point out the fact that at least the company is doing something or least TRYING to do something for our community.

while others are just nasty and bash everyone and everything they can find. *caughs* HYPSY *caughs*

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:26 PM

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:02 PM
z yaaaa wrote:
hypsy wrote:
99redz24 wrote:Avoid Frank (Maximumboost.com) like the plague. He is the biggest joke of a business ever. Everything he sells is bought on EBay, by him, then sold for a higher price to the buyer.

and exactly how do u expect the man to make any profit? i would think collecting all the parts would be worth something. some ppl dont have the "extreme knowledge" you have... so they dont want to worry about collecting the correct parts... its nice to have a kit to just bolt on ya'kno? im not saying that its worth it by any means... just trying to point out the fact that at least the company is doing something or least TRYING to do something for our community.

while others are just nasty and bash everyone and everything they can find. *caughs* HYPSY *caughs*

Well maybe if the person in question WASNT A KNOWN SCAM ARTIST your statement might be valid. When you buy random parts from EBay and then claim it's a kit for a certain car, knowing nothing will actually work, your a scam artist and nothing more. Frank has not tried to help ANY of the communities he has posted on as a "company."

Good job though sticking up for a loser that wants nothing more than to steal newbies money while bashing one that has actually helped the community and helped out multiple people. I'll make sure I treat you the same way Frank would if you ever come to me to order. Dumbass.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:23 PM
i didnt mean anything by the "even hypsy" part. i just couldnt remember your website

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:32 PM
99redz24 wrote:i didnt mean anything by the "even hypsy" part. i just couldnt remember your website

I know...it was a joke. It's cool.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:44 PM
ryne... i wouldnt buy a frickn BOLT from you. dont count on me ever contacting you for a damn thing. i buy from reputable companys that treat people well.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:57 AM
z yaaaa wrote:ryne... i wouldnt buy a frickn BOLT from you. dont count on me ever contacting you for a damn thing. i buy from reputable companys that treat people well.

It's your lost. Go buy from Frank but don't come back complaining that you got screwed. Frank is a joke. He buy the cheap s**** from Ebay and resale it as a kit. It's only a bunch of parts with an SSautochrome turbo.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:39 AM
Mfk-223 wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:ryne... i wouldnt buy a frickn BOLT from you. dont count on me ever contacting you for a damn thing. i buy from reputable companys that treat people well.

It's your lost. Go buy from Frank but don't come back complaining that you got screwed. Frank is a joke. He buy the cheap s**** from Ebay and resale it as a kit. It's only a bunch of parts with an SSautochrome turbo.

i never said i was going to. im going to piece together my own stuff. i just HATE it when ryne bashes shiit. that guy needs to STFU or leave this site alone.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search