1994 sunbird - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1994 sunbird
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:19 PM
i have a 1994 sunbird 2.0 and my question is can i put the turbo on it??if i take the turbo going on 1987 to 1991 sunbird 2.0 turbo,can i put just the turbo(turbo,exhaust manifolds,intake pipes) on my sunbird ??its all the same both pattern i check on my 2 .0

Re: 1994 sunbird
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:25 PM
Yes, you can put the turbo on but you'll have to be careful. The turbo engine has forged pistons and lower compression. The 94 engine may not be as forgiving if you get into detonation.

You'll need the list above plus the injectors, computer, wiring, and distributor to make the swap complete.

-->Slow
Re: 1994 sunbird
Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:54 PM
What im doin' on mine (89 sunbird) is full set up, but if you dont want alotta work, then just do that ^^^ .. on mine im using the rods and pistons outta a turbo sunbird, getrag trans outta a turbo sunbird, head off a turbo, manifold, full conversion over to MPFI as it is TBI, but you wont have to worry about that, yours shoudl be MPFI already, but youll have to use all parts off a 2.0... if ya need anything else, hit me back (by the way, does anyone know where to get higher rate injectors for when i go turbo MPFI? thanks)

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search