100% satisfied...110% surprised! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
100% satisfied...110% surprised!
Monday, February 26, 2007 11:23 AM
When my TTR upper mount arrived I was satisfied with the quality and looked forward to installing it. Like other people, I was afraid that the mount would cause more vibration. After installing it this weekend I was surprised to find out that there were less vibrations. There is a little more low rpm vibrations(my CD player wont read, LOL! It's old though). With the old insert, when I would start out the dash would shake pretty bad. Kind of embarrassing with passengers in the car when it sounds like the dash will fall apart. Now the dash barely even shudders. Still some buzzing from trim pieces once in a while but nothing worse that when the car was stock. Great product and I would highly recommend it to any one.

J-PO

Re: 100% satisfied...110% surprised!
Monday, February 26, 2007 11:29 AM
y is this in performance?

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, February 26, 2007 11:35 AM
well why not? the TTR mount is a performance part. maybe he posted his reveiw in order to help others out that are wondering about the mount

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, February 26, 2007 2:05 PM
^^^Yep. I've always found the info on mounts in the performance forum. I guess it could also be posted in the Racing forum. Expand your mind a bit.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:57 AM
The mount has one unexpected side effect. When you turn on the a/c at idle the car shakes like crazy! Once moving, everything returns to normal. Still cold enough here to not need the a/c, but come summer I'll have to turn it off at idle. Oh well.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 1:28 PM
thats not just the TTR mount

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search