Speed Limiter - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Speed Limiter
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:03 PM
Does anyone know how to bypass the speed limiter on a 04 Ecotec 5speed Cavalier 2.2

Re: Speed Limiter
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:04 PM
NUBIE!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:08 PM
i mean with out a programmer chicken @!#$!
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:08 PM
yes, plenty of us know how....

any other questions?

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:09 PM
yes how do you o do it?
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:10 PM
Ok your not going to get a reply for several reasons...

1. your profile is not filled out.
2. all we know is that you have an 04 ecotec 5 spd, doesnt sound like you have the mods to go faster than the 108 limiter. it takes more than the car being stock to be able to handle that speed.
3. even when you race the eco 5 spd you wont come close to 108 judging that its a stock cavalier.
4. Why do you need to bypass it?
5. Nobody on here will tell you just incase you do get in an accident, nobody wants to be responsible for causing that.

Reasons could go on. Point being you dont need to go faster than 108. there is no need for it. Most know how to do it but its because their car is built to handle it. do some research and you will find that bypassing it is not talked about.

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:12 PM
ok what ever @!#$ nuts maybe u boys should grow up and get a real car something rear wheel drive, this is for my women u know cause only bitches drive fwd get a Z when u feel like steppin up!
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:13 PM
tell me one thing, why does she need to bypass it? and just for $h^$ and giggles whats your 1/4 ET?

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:14 PM
Quote:

4. Why do you need to bypass it?

most important question.

also, ibtl

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:16 PM
guys do i smell a lock comin on? or maybe a lil more flamin the newbie first?

HORN BROKEN.....WATCH FOR FINGER!!!
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:17 PM
dude, go kill yourself and your gf. no need to go over 108 mph unless its in the 1/4 mile dragstrip. but by then you should already know how to do so.

there is a legal way and a illegal way.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

you know what i jsut pondered.......most of these people have never even touched the limiter, so clearly they search to see if they have one. upon that search doesnt it come up that we arent goign to tell them?

JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
IBTL

how about you just tell your woman to get rid of it and get a z, a RWD or whatever... damn.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:18 PM
good point freq

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:19 PM
ibtl

*snip snip* ......................I mean *sniff sniff*

i love these threads......they just make me laugh so much........and I'm gonna go out a limb here and assume that by "Z" you mean 350Z or some Nissan POS......which I might add is not and never will be a "real" rwd car.....sure they are quick cars, but there is a big difference between quick and fast, and one of the biggest differences is the extra 2 cylinders involved......real rwd drive cars have a V8

and why the hell does your wife need to go faster than 108mph?!?

Go Premium, it builds character!

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:20 PM
Jeff Krabec wrote:ok what ever @!#$ nuts maybe u boys should grow up and get a real car something rear wheel drive, this is for my women u know cause only bitches drive fwd get a Z when u feel like steppin up!

so are you saying? your gf is a bitch? thats nice of you

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:20 PM
I seriously want to know his reason, try not to lock it yet. i also want to know what his car runs in the 1/4 for "skwirl" reasons if you know what i mean

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:21 PM
she likes to go fast and low 12's on motor its down for the winter and im building up the motor for nitrous
hey vince i think he may be runnin 16s if hes lucky lol

oh and what year is your z?

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:22 PM
he's just an 18 year old punk. we're not gonna get anywhere with this immature a$$.

he wouldn't know a man if he was blowing one.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

howe0822 wrote:i love these threads......they just make me laugh so much........and I'm gonna go out a limb here and assume that by "Z" you mean 350Z or some Nissan POS......which I might add is not and never will be a "real" rwd car.....sure they are quick cars, but there is a big difference between quick and fast, and one of the biggest differences is the extra 2 cylinders involved......real rwd drive cars have a V8

and why the hell does your wife need to go faster than 108mph?!?

MIGHT want to retract that...he could mean a Z28

Vincent Morris wrote:I seriously want to know his reason, try not to lock it yet. i also want to know what his car runs in the 1/4 for "skwirl" reasons if you know what i mean

x276487698461038745

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search