what is the best cold air intake - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what is the best cold air intake
Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:18 PM
what is the best cold air intake? did a search found nothing thanks for the help

Re: what is the best cold air intake
Friday, October 20, 2006 8:36 AM
personal preferance. i love my aem cai, but the next person may disagree. i know that aem is one of the few, if only, that uses heat reflective paint.

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:21 AM
ebay lol its cheap
Friday, October 20, 2006 12:21 PM
ebay or cosmoracing.com And if you would have looked in the sticky it would have clearly stated that there is no one intake that is better than the next. They all perform the same objective its just up to you if you want to spend more for a name brand. Pick the one that is in your budget and that you like.

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Friday, October 20, 2006 1:30 PM
if you don't mind the price the AEM is by far the best, to me its the little things, like it comes with a spacer to lift the fuse box up a little to clear the intake into the fender and has a flnge on it to attach the throttle and cruise cables. To some it may not be a big deal but i always stood by AEM and the products!
Friday, October 20, 2006 9:59 PM
well the best is a port in your hood and set up itbs ill let know the gains in a couple of weeks allmost done. i run out of money quick
Saturday, October 21, 2006 6:48 AM
ebay+new k&n style filer=just as good as aem for less than half the price

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:34 PM
I frankenstiened mine i first got the rksport k&n cold air intake but it retained the stock airbox, So i bought the bomz 2.4 ram air intake off of ebay and made myself a complete true cold air intake system they purchesed the 62mm throttle body to complete the intake system and it all fit, looked and worked great. But that is me some might not like the idea of modifying intake systems.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search