venom universal injectors. - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
venom universal injectors.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:03 PM
anyone ever use these? they have a very cheap price for a set of 4 here. they say some modification may have to be made? i'm assuming they mean just the clips? is there another cheaper brand out there that works half way decent? i'm not going to install anything until i get a hp tuner sometime next spring, but i'd like to start peicing a few things together now.

Re: venom universal injectors.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:09 PM
i take it no one likes venom.... how about the VENOM CONTROL MODULE!!! ha ha, well i'm only partially serious.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:15 PM
Venom s***. Why do you want bigger injectors?

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:35 PM
so i can push more fuel.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:26 PM
Dude spend your money else where. You don't have enough mods to need bigger injectors. They will end up hurting you in the end. Get some more modifications done before you decide to get bigger injectors.

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:29 AM
More gas doesn't mean more power.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:47 PM
rob linehan wrote:anyone ever use these? they have a very cheap price for a set of 4 here. they say some modification may have to be made? i'm assuming they mean just the clips? is there another cheaper brand out there that works half way decent? i'm not going to install anything until i get a hp tuner sometime next spring, but i'd like to start peicing a few things together now.

like i said, i asked how many people used these injectors and what was thought of they're installation. i found them cheap. i wasn't asking if people thought they were the right mod for me right now or not.
Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:51 PM
No they are not that great of injectors. Alot of them leak. That's why they are cheap.

Cheap price = cheap product.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:58 PM
hey man, all they were trying to say is that it's pointless to run rich like that. You'd prob have to rebuild your engine in a whole diff way for you to use larger injectors, prob not even really justifiable with just bolt ons alone. UNLESS your secretly planning on going turbo. then by all means get some !! (just not those)
Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:31 PM
thanks... that's all i was lookin for. i never had much stock in anything from venom anyway... they just, well the name sounds cheap. ha ha
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search