1995-02 2.2 Engine Mount Replacement Now Available - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1995-02 2.2 Engine Mount Replacement Now Available
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:17 PM
We finally are done designing and testing the 1995-02 2.2L OHV upper engine mount for the J-Body. This mount offers all the same benefits as the 2.2L Ecotec Mount we designed months ago and has had great success.

Click here for a direct link to the new mount

We currently have the mount for $10 off and Free Shipping to the lower 48 states.

We are currently accepting orders; order now and be one of the first to received this great product.

These mounts will start shipping as early as 9/11/2006

Email us with any questions you may have.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!

Re: 1995-02 2.2 Engine Mount Replacement Now Avail
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:40 PM
Looks great!

Now if I can get the money....Soo many things, a child, the house, appliances, maintainance on the Cavi.... After all that, then the mods on the Cavi. Sucks being a single parent, especially when the kid's mom won't pay her Child Support.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:16 PM
Damn i want that How much stiffer is it then the insert?

MadJack wrote:Looks great!

Now if I can get the money....Soo many things, a child, the house, appliances, maintainance on the Cavi.... After all that, then the mods on the Cavi. Sucks being a single parent, especially when the kid's mom won't pay her Child Support.

Thats bull @!#$ if it were you not paying then you would be in jail or have your pay check garnished.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:12 PM
The movement is almost gone with the full replacement, we have tested both the insert and the full replacement. The insert does not even come close in comparision.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:43 AM
And I just purchased the insert a month or so back..oh well not a huge waste. If this gets rid of alot of the vibes at 580-600rpm then its time to start saving

Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:54 PM
I need a Ecotec one for my 2.4.

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:08 PM
The 2.4L one should be REALLY soon just need a local test car to fit the proto type and to get pics for a insallation write up for an easy install.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:02 PM
Cavie FreakThats bull @!#$ if it were you not paying then you would be in jail or have your pay check garnished.[/quote wrote:My mom has five kids and my dad has been dodging child support for years. Employers in Wyoming are not legally bound to garnish wages for child support and courts are not effective across state lines. It is not really based on gender.

fortune cookie say:
better a delay than a disaster.
Friday, September 08, 2006 7:44 AM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:The 2.4L one should be REALLY soon just need a local test car to fit the proto type and to get pics for a insallation write up for an easy install.

Te Ecotec one will work on a 2.4.

FU Tuning

Friday, September 08, 2006 10:26 AM
We did not know this, we will still test it to make sure it works perfect with no issues before we release it.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Friday, September 08, 2006 11:07 AM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:We did not know this, we will still test it to make sure it works perfect with no issues before we release it.

I will see if I can get some pictures for you guys as well.

FU Tuning

Friday, September 08, 2006 11:16 AM
How do you know this? Have you tried to put an ecotec mount in, for example an rk sport one, on the 2.4L?

We know they are VERY close to the same mounting height from the frame, but the spacing to the engine over and the bolt pattern is what we need to verify.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Friday, September 08, 2006 2:48 PM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:How do you know this? Have you tried to put an ecotec mount in, for example an rk sport one, on the 2.4L?

We know they are VERY close to the same mounting height from the frame, but the spacing to the engine over and the bolt pattern is what we need to verify.

The reason I know it will fit is we had put a Z24 mount on a Ecotec some years ago (before the RK mount was out). Then got the RK mount and replaced the Z24 mount with it. I have access to a RK mount and will install it on my Z24 and take pictures and maybe video. I have been wanting to get one for it.

FU Tuning

Friday, September 08, 2006 6:09 PM
I thought the 2.2 and 2.4 mounts were the same...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:55 AM
We are offering a special price of only $109.99 for the complete replacement upper engine mount for the 1995-02 2.2 OHV, this is a very short promotion. Also, we are offering free shipping to the lower 48 states on this mount. Just thought I would pass this on to everyone, as now would be the time to get one.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:34 AM
Thanks for everyone who has taken advantage of this offer, we are still holding this price for a few more.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search