rksport dual cat back exhaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rksport dual cat back exhaust
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:18 PM
i did a search and got a couple of listings. im just wondering if its worth the money to get the rksport dual cat back exhaust or is there another company that makes a dual cat back system. thanks in advance.

SIG coming to an org near you!!!

Re: rksport dual cat back exhaust
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 12:19 PM
go custom....it is a lot cheaper. i was gonna get the Rksport single catback, $370. then i figured i would go custom. my cat was $65, the resonator was $65, and my muffler was $120, all the pipes bent and welded from the header back was $100. that would be $20 less than the catback alone, and sounds sweet.

Ill make a sig someday
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 12:53 PM
depends, i think the only way to get thos style of mufflers is to buy the RKsport duals(im not 100% sure that u cant buy the mufflers urself from magnaflow, ive looked and didnt find em).

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 12:55 PM
oh ya i forgot to say its not a very popualr system around here so dont expect much postive feedback unless its from someone whos owns it and likes it... im still deciding between the rk system or just going custom again and get a lil nicer muffers, but i do like the style that comes with the rk.

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 1:12 PM
if i go custom which mufflers should i get. im looking for a deep sound and not to raspy. right now i have a megan cat back and i like how they sound.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:51 PM

This is my Magnaflow custom exhaust done by RDFABS. The mufflers are Magnaflow Street Series 14832 and the high-flo Cat is also magnaflow. Everything is 2.5" cept the inlet to the mufflers which is 2.25" and the down pipe off the Pacesetter armor coated header.

More photos can be found here..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:52 PM

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:43 PM
^^^^ what did that end up costing you. i really like that

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search