Question about shipping - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question about shipping
Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:53 AM
Has anyone ordered from Turbo Tech Racing? On Monday I ordered a new header for my car, I am just wondering on the shipping. I know Aaron is in MN, and I am in CA. Wondering how long it will take for it to get here, order was processed on Tuesday morning.

GIT 'ER DONE!

Re: Question about shipping
Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:56 AM
depends, is their a lead time or was the item in stock.
Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:59 AM
Ask them for a tracking number. Typical time from the Midwest to either coast with UPS ground is 3 or 4 business days.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:15 PM
I ordered my header and cat from Aaron. It came in a few days. You should have it today or tomorrow.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:35 PM
i have ordered a bunch of stuff from turbotech. i usually get a tracking number within a day or two and have the item a few days later. they have great customer service, so if you drop them an email or give them a call they'll get right back to you and tell whats going on.

oh, and their ecotec upper mount is really sweet

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:23 PM
I am not sure if it was in stock or not. But I will drop him an email, since I have heard nothing since Tuesday morning, it is being shipped fed-ex, but I have no tracking number. So I may want to get that from him. It would be really cool if I got it within the next couple of days though.

GIT 'ER DONE!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search