HO Intake and TB Help - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HO Intake and TB Help
Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:48 AM
Hey guys, I've looked at a few how to posts and am going a biy cross eyed with the info. I have a HO manifold and TB and have just a few questions. First, when trying to install the intake mani it seems to hit bottom on the right side and I was wondering what people moved or otherwise modded to make it fit comfortably (i.e. I have already cut the brake booster line and relocated it.). Second, can someone please look at the two pics I attached and label the ports on the TB as it looks slightly different then the pics I have seen on the how to pages.

Hint: I need this in basic terms as I am not great on mechanical stuff. Easy on the shop lingo : )

Thanks

Re: HO Intake and TB Help
Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:56 AM
Sorry dudes, the first pic should be this view of the TB not the manifold:

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:35 AM
uflip06 wrote:Sorry dudes, the first pic should be this view of the TB not the manifold:

What TB is that? doesnt look like a normal 2.3l TB that I've seen anyway.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:56 AM
It's the one that came witht he intake when I bought off Ebat. It seems to line up and fit to the mani but it was not attached to it when I got it? Again, I'm lookin for some more informed suggestions and info cause I just don't know. I verified the part number for the HO intake mani but that's it.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:06 AM
I recommend getting another TB.
Or use our factror 2.4L one in the meantime is you're in a rush to get the thing on.

I've had that tb before and couldn't make ehader or tails on what goes with what.
So I hit the local j-yard and grabbed another tb no problem.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search