adjustable fpr - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
adjustable fpr
Friday, May 26, 2006 4:36 PM
hey guys..ive searched and searched and i cant find the old post i remember about adjustable fpr..i know the one for the lt1 vette will fit our fuel rails so can anyone tell me where a good place to get a GOOD reg ?? and i realize none of them have gauges but im assuming i can just drill and tap my venom rail and add a gauge from autozone..correct?
so wheres some good sites

Re: adjustable fpr
Friday, May 26, 2006 5:07 PM
summitracing, part number 74565.
got mine on ebay for half the prices but I just looked and there is non right now....

Friday, May 26, 2006 5:19 PM
thats not a bad price as it is..got a pic of it on the car?? and how did you set yours up to watch the pressure?

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:53 PM
on your fuel rail there should be a plastic cap,like on a bicycle tire,take that off and you`ll see a threaded "port" to screw a fuel pressure gauge to. You can get the gauge from a local auto parts store,or just make one up using a good used A/C-Refrig hose and a pressure gauge.When you set your fuel pressure,dont forget to unplug the vaccum line before you set the regulator.Look in repair manual as to the correct pressure setting,and dont forget to put the vaccum line back on-----Jack
Friday, May 26, 2006 7:01 PM
mine is not hooked up yet. i was waiting for my gauge to get in. I got an electrique gauge from speedhut that i put on my 3 pillar pod with the wideband and oil pressure. I wanted to see whats the pressure with the stock one and then, set the adjustable to the same as the stock. then after i can start playing with it.

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:20 PM
whoa whoa whoa...port with a plastic cap?? on my fuel rail?? you did see that i said i had a venom rail right? not to mention my stock rail doesnt have one either.....am i missing something???

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:28 PM
hey guys i found this..
http://www.suprastore.com/aegmltre.html
and in the description it says "1/8" NPT gauge/test pressure port" does that mean it has a built in port for a gauge?

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:31 PM
Jack Willson wrote:on your fuel rail there should be a plastic cap,like on a bicycle tire,take that off and you`ll see a threaded "port" to screw a fuel pressure gauge to. You can get the gauge from a local auto parts store,or just make one up using a good used A/C-Refrig hose and a pressure gauge.When you set your fuel pressure,dont forget to unplug the vaccum line before you set the regulator.Look in repair manual as to the correct pressure setting,and dont forget to put the vaccum line back on-----Jack

Schrader valves are not located on all models. I think only the Eco has them.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, May 26, 2006 8:45 PM
i knew i was missing something..thanks shifted

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:32 PM
no one have any experience with that aeromotive reg??? ^^^^
http://www.suprastore.com/aegmltre.html

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search