Anyone know what this air intake is for? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know what this air intake is for?
Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:42 PM
I bought this pos off of ebay they had a different picture with two pieces stating the auction was for a cold air intake for a 2.2L 95-97 cavalier. I got it for about $50 shipped and received a week later, I opened it up and quickly got pissed off realizing their was a tube missing or so I thought there was, it appears this isnt even for a cavalier, I went on ebay looking at pictures for other cold air intakes and warm air intakes and cant seem to find anything that looks like this. So I was wondering if anyone here might know what the hell its for. I want to try and sell it on ebay to someone that actually wants it rather then rip some other sucker off. IT has the blue coupler, some hardware and a red 3" cone filter.
anyways heres the picture of the tubing

and the sticker that was on the box

I tried to get atleast some money back through ebays insurance program. and after about 2 weeks and collecting some information and getting a written document from a mechanic stating the intake was not for a cavalier. ebay was able to give me back $1 on my paypal lmao , guess thats better then a kick in the pants.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph

Re: Anyone know what this air intake is for?
Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:11 PM
98+ 2200, it retains the stock expansion box as well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search