i need info about my headers plz - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i need info about my headers plz
Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:58 AM
hello everyone im writing to ask if anyone knows or can tell me how their pacesetter headers are. i have pacesetter but dont know if it is the old or the new one version.

i got a problem and i think is the header because everything began when i put the header (this is a long time ago) so..... i want to know if my header are really pacesetter or a copy , because now i remember i bought them from OBX but the header have the little plate that says pacesetter.
and when i went to the annual j-body show i saw that all the people that had pacesetter on the 2.4L were different from mine.
the difference was that mine has a little pipe coming out of one of the main header pipes. and i saw on the others that they dont have it.
so i want to know if my is a cheap copy or what. i will change it i dont care as long as i take the freaking problem (the car runs like lean, i acelarate normaly and the car stays vooooooom and then jumpsVOOOOOMMM! after getting to 40mph something like that)

here is the pic of my headers. i have to modify some stuff because it didnt fit properly.
the little pipe im talking about is marked by a big red circle.

Re: i need info about my headers plz
Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:30 AM
pics dont work

the little tube that comes off the #4 cyl is for the egr which 96-98 models have , the 99-02 do not have the tube , because they dont have egr

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:20 PM

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:25 PM
yup that is susposed to be there

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:32 PM
hmmmm.. ok thank you very much

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search