Blue Armor Coated Pacesetter Header - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Blue Armor Coated Pacesetter Header
Friday, May 12, 2006 7:05 PM
Do you think it is a good buy or not? It does have the Armor Coating here is a picture...$188 new w/o shipping

Re: Blue Armor Coated Pacesetter Header
Friday, May 12, 2006 9:36 PM
Man I'm wondering the same thing cuz there is a Nopi about 30-45 minutes from my house. If it doesn't rust then it'll save about $50 or so.

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:41 PM
yes the coating is a ceramic coating like the silver 1's

Saturday, May 13, 2006 12:04 AM
So worth it? My intake rubber connector things are blue. so it wuldn't look stupid. My head is not shiny so Im thinking the sinyness of the silver one would look off.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:31 AM
How much horsepower do you think this plus a cat back exhuast will add? I know it's been asked a lot, but this is a first ask by me. I have a high flow car, WAI as well.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:38 PM
As far as gains go i dont think you'll see over 10whp. I could be wrong though, i'm no expert.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:11 AM
WOuld a header be a good buy? After this is installed, I will be getting a local exhaust shop to do custom work for me and be putting on dual exhuast. Good idea or not?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:36 AM
If you're going to do an exhaust, you might as well do it all. Dual Mufflers are loud if you're going that route. It may not be worth the look for you. Just be careful about what your expectations are. You're definately going to notice a difference with the full exhaust, but it may not be what you're thinking it will be. Make sense?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:00 PM
In a way it does, but what do you mean by full exhuast. Everyhting new, from header back like new piping to the cat and all the way back? Or just the header, then new piping from the cat back?

I have a magnaflow hi flow cat, and I will be getting new mufflers (mufflers if I go the dual route) but new muffler if I just go single.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:02 PM
What kind of muffler(s) should I get for the dual exhuast?

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:07 AM
What size piping for exhuast? 2½ or 2¼?

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:27 AM
Edit button.

I want it somewhat loud. Well loud not just somewhat loud.

Monday, May 15, 2006 12:17 PM
i wouldn't say I got any extra HP our of the 4-2-1 I got but there's shure as heck more torque.

-Chris

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:24 PM
If i'm going to get new exhuast, should i get new piping from the header to the cat? Or just cat back?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search