What Car Is This Out Of? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What Car Is This Out Of?
Friday, May 12, 2006 7:38 PM
Well i have This 56mm TB that i was using and it had a vacuum leak at the throttle plate shaft.....it leaks behind the TPS and on the opposite side...So i switched to my stock 52mm....uggg.......i like this TB and the way the IAC is mounted and the port for the brake booster..i have the IAC pigtail routed for the sensor and a properly routed line for the brake booster...so i would like to stick with this same one because of how i have things setup.......i looked in my alldata at work but found only pictures of TB's as one asm......does anyone know what kind of car this particular TB came out of

http://

Re: What Car Is This Out Of?
Friday, May 12, 2006 7:41 PM
Is there a part number stamped on it somewhere?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:28 PM
yeah look up the part number

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:53 PM
ill check to see if there is a number.....i did sandblast the TB but not alot.....ill check to see if i overlooked it....thanks guys.....

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:45 PM
88-92 quad 4's , some of the newer 1's in that year range might have the newer style tb

i know my 92 scx with the W41 has the newer tb , and i have seen 92's with that older style

Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:12 AM
well i found it in my alldata....i guess i didnt go back far enough.....its out of a 91 Olds Calais w/2.3L 4cyl (A) motor......thanks for the help guys

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:22 AM
So it was leaking on the shaft huh. You can send it my way and i could fix it easily.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search