Spark Plugs - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spark Plugs
Monday, February 27, 2006 4:42 PM
What are the best spark plugs for the 95-99 2.4 liter twin cam (not ecotec) cavi?

Re: Spark Plugs
Monday, February 27, 2006 4:50 PM
stock plugs

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, February 27, 2006 6:13 PM
I read many times that stock is best, but I'm soon going to change mines to Autolite XP's just to see what happens.

"If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking."

-General George S. Patton

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:08 PM
I'm using NGK Iridium IX plugs. Little pricey at almost $7 per plug from Advance Auto. Can't compare them to the stock plugs, because my stockers had many miles on them and were all beginning to foul ever since I got the car in 04, so just because I saw an improvement doesn't mean they're better, just means that I no longer had old sucky plugs. The NGK Iridium IX's have 18,000 miles on them, idle is just as smooth as the day I installed them, none are even beginning to foul, gunk up, lose proper gap, scorch, or anything else negative. No regrets.

But if someone can confirm that the stockers are just as good or better, I'll get them instead next time because it sure beats paying almost $30 for a pack of 4 like I did with the NGK's. Still a good investment if you just feel like trying them out. I like em.

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:34 PM
stick with ac delco.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:22 AM
Jake wrote:stick with ac delco.

If you have to change, you can try some Denso Iridiums, they might give you a little bit of difference.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:41 PM
Denso iridium=Ngk iridiums
Not the same plug, same quality and benifits.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search