need help looking for catback - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need help looking for catback
Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:27 PM
Hello i just recently put a magnaflow cat on my car and i have a 2.5" custom catback with a cheap muffler , after i put the cat the car began to sound SOOOO loud that i try to put the silencer and now the sound still loud(not that loud as before) plus raspy, raspy raspy.

I have a resonator also but dont know the lenght of it but still with the resonator it was so freaking loud...... that i just going to change the entire catback again and want to put a 2.25".

So i would like to know where i can find good catback.... i check RK sport, DCsport, magnaflow, flowmaster lol, mega racing, but dont know which one will give a good sound not loud just a sweet sound smooooth sound.(you know what i mean)lol

so if you people can give some hints or comments of where i can find a good catback.

thank you all comments welcome.

Re: need help looking for catback
Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:37 PM
The Magnaflow cat-back should be perfectly fine and they sound nice as well.

This page will show you authorized magnaflow dealers that sell Magnaflow parts online:

Magnaflow Dealers Page

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:05 AM
Are the prices of the magnaflow catbacks are from $559 to $604??? is there any other place i can find it a little more cheaper??
or other brand that is good as the magnaflow but a little more cheaper???

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:11 AM
i forgot to ask... does the magna flow catback come with resonator???

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:31 AM
a Magna flow kit always is a nice kit, but the price is always out of control. $600 bucks? Never, lol.

Isnt the RKSport basically a magna flow kit? It has the magnaflow muffler, and is 2.25 stainless. Should that sound the same?
Monday, February 27, 2006 10:07 AM
Magnaflow isn't going to be cheap, even on eBay it still costs around 5-600 plus shipping. Megan is a good exhaust kit, and again, you'll pay about the same no matter where you get it, eBay included. But for $300 (roughly) it's a killer system. Neither the Magnaflow or Megan kits come with a resonator, and as far as I know, no aftermarket kit does.

Opfer benotigt. Keine Erfahrung notwendig.

Victims needed. No experience necessary.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:56 PM
hello i want to know if does anyone know is the vibrant catback good???

http://www.seffects.com/parts/VIB1719.htm

does it have a good sound or is just like any other cheap one.???
thank you

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:44 PM
your better off picking a magnaflow muffler and getitng some pipe custom made for you.
then there is your magnaflow catback. lol

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search