sluggish - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sluggish
Saturday, February 18, 2006 12:46 PM
Ok i have the stage two hahns craft turbo kit. ITs been turboed for about 12000 miles. Now ive been experiancing some stuff. When i take off ( at any speed) sometimes it feels like it being slugish or something. ITs kind of hard to explain. Also eveynow and then when im idling the RPM will drop to like 750 and back really quick and it will do it a few times. What do you think it is?

do you think its a fuel, clutch, or air thing?

Re: sluggish
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:41 PM
does it stall out on you
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:45 PM
prob the clutch have you gotten a stronger clutch/flywheel. sounds to me like the clutch is getting weak is it hard to put in gear at times from a stop?
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:57 PM
I'm ASE certified and what I think you're really trying to bleed is your Hydraulic Control Unit rather than your ABS module. but in order to bleed the HCU... you have to get ahold of a scan tool capable of activating relays and switches because you have to activate the solenoids inside of the HCU and this is the only way to do this.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:06 PM
u need a snap on
Sunday, February 19, 2006 5:53 AM
Pat it doesnt stall on me.........yet

tyler yea its still the stock clutch................ ill be getting a new one soon. Any suggestions on what one

Doug........... what

Pat again..... what

Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:01 AM
is the car running rich? is it turning the tip out the back really black. if so maybe it's pluggin up your cat converter. just a guess though.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:36 PM
no its not running rich and also i havent had a cat on it for a year

Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:18 PM
weird, sorry for my reply it went on the wrong topic??? sorry

Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:23 AM
i got the same problem but i just stock and i have no clue what it is
but applying some gas the engine goes but it takes some time and then it seems to take a second to go
Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:47 AM
holy old thread bat man... the O.P hasnt been on this site in many years (i know him personally)

please don't bring 4 year old threads back from the grave... thanks

Saturday, July 03, 2010 3:13 PM
andreas ridgway wrote:i got the same problem but i just stock and i have no clue what it is
but applying some gas the engine goes but it takes some time and then it seems to take a second to go

Sounds like driver error.

/thread.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search