Tsudo Header Reviewed (ebay weapon-r knockoff) - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tsudo Header Reviewed (ebay weapon-r knockoff)
Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:58 PM
I'm going to give it 4/5.

Install was a breeze at 3 hours long... but I didnt have to fight with any rusty bolts... it dropped right in, lined right up, and tada. Only 3 main flange bolts required using an open ended wrench and the only thing I had to get out of the way to install it was the ECU... and I probably didnt even have todo that, but with one bolt, its pretty damn easy.

The flange between the primaries is a bit of a bitch to tighten, only part of the job that required a 2nd person and some creative wrench positioning. Only thing I dont like about the header is the flanges, they seem to be a bit warped, but not warped enough that I should have any leaks with gaskets in place.

I havent fired it up yet, I still have to cut apart my exhaust and get that on therer before crusing to the exhaust shop to get it all welded as well as tie back my fuel lines and wrap them with heat tape or something, tied up they're about 4" away from the #3 tube but heat and fuel dont mix so I wanna play it safe.

Not bad for $185usd + shipping.

Re: Tsudo Header Reviewed (ebay weapon-r knockoff)
Saturday, February 18, 2006 2:13 PM
NICE!!!!
post pics when done

Saturday, February 18, 2006 3:30 PM
Sounds just like my weapon R header but i had some trouble getting it down inbetween the firewall and engine. Im selling mine in the next month so if someone is interested let me know. Glad your install was a breeze but i hope you have a full exhaust(bigger piping, muffler, high flow cat) because your only gonna feel the power if you opened it up instead of running that small stock piping.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:16 PM
nothing like a cheap copy of a cheap copy

lol

Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:53 PM
Well, no pics (I'm not taking pics of my engine bay until its all purdy), but after the shop welded it on... even more rumble... and its damn near obnoxious as my 2.4 will an OBX header and the same header back exhaust.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:26 PM
lol there is a selelr selling 2.4L tsudos for 135 shipped. dammmm

Working on obtainting an M-Class license... ?? Hint: 2 wheels.
Monday, February 20, 2006 8:24 AM
ive had mine one my car for about 3 months works great went in really easy too

Monday, February 20, 2006 8:52 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]nothing like a cheap copy of a cheap copy

lol

I was gonna say the same thing... nothing liek a cheap knockoff of a piece of @!#$

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search