Weapn R - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Weapn R
Monday, December 12, 2005 4:45 AM
Item has not been added to your cart. Weapon R 03-05 Chevy Cavalier/Sunfire ECOTEC Dragon Intake $158.00
Item has not been added to your cart. Weapon R 03-05 Chevy Cavalier/Sunfire ECOTEC Secret Weapon Intake $244.00

Re: Weapn R
Monday, December 12, 2005 5:19 AM
Ok, so whats your question?

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:21 AM
whoops whats the diference in these 2 the site isnt working right
Monday, December 12, 2005 5:35 AM
They are both weapon R intakes, i believe ones a CAI, and the other is a WAI. Usually the WAI is cheaper.

Just go to Ebbay and buy a Bomz intake for $50, its the same thing. You just gonna have to buy a filter, $25

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:20 AM
El Fuego ( the unstable ) wrote:They are both weapon R intakes, i believe ones a CAI, and the other is a WAI. Usually the WAI is cheaper.

Just go to Ebbay and buy a Bomz intake for $50, its the same thing. You just gonna have to buy a filter, $25

Well whats a WAI
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:30 AM
Warm air intake.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:42 AM
Quote:

They are both weapon R intakes, i believe ones a CAI, and the other is a WAI. Usually the WAI is cheaper.

Wrong, there both wai. The dragon is just a basic wai. the secret weapon is a new filter weapon r made, plus the intake tube itslef has a velocity stack inside of it.

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:53 AM
so does it give as much power as a cai
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:55 AM
Actually they are both short ram intakes.

The main physical difference is that the secret weapon has a double stack tube.

Here is an entire description of why the Secret Weapon Intake is a much better product:
SECRET WEAPON INTAKE SYSTEM DEMO

Also it looks to me like the website you are having trouble with is mine. Is there anything I can assist you with?

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search