is this a good deal??? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
is this a good deal???
Friday, December 09, 2005 9:17 PM
I am just wondering if you guys think that this would be a good deal. My car will be a summer car as of next year so I wont have to worry about rust that much. Here's the link to the item: header-back exhaust setup

Re: is this a good deal???
Friday, December 09, 2005 9:25 PM
Hell yeah it's a good deal, it's hard to find deals like those, who cares about name brand right? As long as it get's the job done, then it's all good.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208703
Friday, December 09, 2005 11:01 PM
Cavy2Env wrote:I am just wondering if you guys think that this would be a good deal. My car will be a summer car as of next year so I wont have to worry about rust that much. Here's the link to the item: header-back exhaust setup

Just so you don't get ripped off, as them what size piping it is. If it's 2 inch...don't get it. If it's 2 1/4", go for it. Also, you'll still need a Catalytic Converter the same size to keep a proper exhaust flow. Remember, your ehaust is only as big as the smallest part of it.

Good luck.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:04 PM
GG.. I got excited about the price, I didn't even think about what size it would be, but yeah do what NJHK said, ask them for the pipe size.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208703
Friday, December 09, 2005 11:12 PM
dario wrote:GG.. I got excited about the price, I didn't even think about what size it would be, but yeah do what NJHK said, ask them for the pipe size.

Yeah, alot of people over look stuff like that. My friend did that once, bought an Borla catback but didn't see it was a stock replacement (2") so it was a waste of $300 or so. That's how they get you though...

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:09 AM
Thanks guys, I didnt even think about asking. Thats why I love this site
Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:02 AM
Cavy2Env wrote:Thanks guys, I didnt even think about asking. Thats why I love this site

No problem.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search