where u buy ur header? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where u buy ur header?
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:49 PM
whats a good place to buy pacesetter headers so i dont get a generic knockoff. anyone preffer anything else besides pacesetter?

Re: where u buy ur header?
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:09 PM
where can i get it in 4-1 instead of 4-2-1, seems like every site has the 4-2-1 for a 97 2.4 cav
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:12 PM
gravanatuning.com

turbotech

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:13 PM
forgot , you might not get any answer from gravanatuning tell after nov 7 , due to the a industry trade show

im not sure if turbotech is going or not

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:20 PM
I bought mine from gravana.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:23 PM
it shows a picture of a 4-2-1 but says 4-1
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:31 PM
i bought mine off ebay. (pacesetter)

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:00 PM
We have the 1996-98 2.4L ceramic in stock email us i can get you a few dollars off of it.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:03 PM
the pic on ur site also shows the 4-2-1 i want 4-1 have it in armor coated?
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:52 PM
Yes it is a 4-1 the picture is NOT the one you will get it is just a generic picture. ALL cavalier/sunfire pacesetters are 4 to 1

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:25 PM
I bought my OBX 4-2-1 off Ebay

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:29 PM
blink 777069 wrote:where can i get it in 4-1 instead of 4-2-1, seems like every site has the 4-2-1 for a 97 2.4 cav

why?,
I always thought 4-2-1 was better

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:31 PM
L33tJbody (Brandon Gathye) wrote:
blink 777069 wrote:where can i get it in 4-1 instead of 4-2-1, seems like every site has the 4-2-1 for a 97 2.4 cav

why?,
I always thought 4-2-1 was better

There's not really a better header. The 4-2-1 offers a good flow and great low end torque, and the way most of the shortie headers are, the o2 sensor bung ends up in a collecter for only 2 cylinders, as opposed to reading off all 4. The 4-1 longtube headers give superior top end and awesome flow, as well as extending the o2 wire to read off all 4 cylinders. Both work like a charm on our cars. It just depends on where you want more power.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:32 AM
why does dc sports sell theres for bout 100+ more if it does the same thing as pacesetter?
Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:39 AM
Try a looker race shop, I got mine from a place that specializes in V8 stuff... they had to order it in but it didnt cost me any shipping. I actually ended up paying less...
Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:08 PM
blink 777069 wrote:why does dc sports sell theres for bout 100+ more if it does the same thing as pacesetter?

different companies, different prices.

i got mine from RSM

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:20 PM
DC Sport's header offers a nice gain. However, it's overpriced and does not include a b pipe. I would stay away from it.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:26 PM
Spotabee Racing wrote:[There's not really a better header. The 4-2-1 offers a good flow and great low end torque, and the way most of the shortie headers are, the o2 sensor bung ends up in a collecter for only 2 cylinders, as opposed to reading off all 4. The 4-1 longtube headers give superior top end and awesome flow, as well as extending the o2 wire to read off all 4 cylinders. Both work like a charm on our cars. It just depends on where you want more power.

In my experience, the PaceSetters primaries(on the 2.2L) are 21" and 23 1/2", which is not typically considerd a "long tube header." Long tube headers are typically 28"+, which is what gives them better low to mid range torque. The mid-lengths of the PaceSetter's is more of a mid-to high range power type of header.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:46 PM
BTW, I got mine from Summit Racing.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:55 PM
I got my armor coat from turbo tech, what a bunch of homos! I tell ya! Always emailing me, just constantly wanting to be in contact! Then I get the damn thing all fast and what not! And even tho I ordered two things and the pace setter has to be shipped differently, I still got my other thing sooner, so I had to deal with multiple boxes! And even tho he told me it was goin to be all like 4 weeks and what not, it came in like half the time, so I wasn't even expecting it! Oh man I was ripped! So then check this out! The guys actually had the nerve to be about 20 bucks cheaper than gravanna! WHO DOES THAT! Hey man! If you are listening! Those prices are messed up! What are you thinking!?!??! What happened to the whole, friendly competition thing! On top of that! I get points which equal money off my next purchase! WHAT! Get out! Like after my first experience, I would ever be back! SHEESH! Who do they think they are???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Scott

PS. Hey turbo tech, I got some more stuff I gotta get, I'll be in touch! But don't tell anyone! It might ruin my rep

Yea, turbo tech is good peeps!

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:46 PM
honestly go to summit, i got my 4-1 pacesetter header from summit for $165.94 shipped

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:20 AM
sunfirepower97 wrote:honestly go to summit, i got my 4-1 pacesetter header from summit for $165.94 shipped

We will beat that over all price! And you will get your reward points. Just email us a place that sells it cheaper and 90% of the time we can work with you.

Scott, Hey i love the write up. Just send over a email to me and we can get you quote on whatever you may need.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Friday, October 28, 2005 11:26 AM
Ebay. OBX 4-1

I'll have a sig someday....................
Nissan for sale drop me a line!
Friday, October 28, 2005 11:38 AM
Beat $165 shipped? S
Sounds decent.

Any 2.4L armorcoats in stock?

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Friday, October 28, 2005 11:45 AM
quote that price and Summit will beat it I believe. they've done it before LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search