Props to JBP - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Props to JBP
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:47 PM
Well after a very disheartening find that on Blackz2401's head broke a second spring from J-Body Performance I was livid, as was Black. The first time around, after I fully rebuilt the head and treated it to a nice port and polish, less then 24 hours later a spring cracked. Well guess what happened again. I called then up to find out WTF is goin on here. I have built multiple engines and a few over 400 hp, never had this issue. Turns out thier manufacturer is at fault. Now the good news. Being an upstanding company they are refunding the full amount of the springs and sending us a brand new set of factory springs. Granted this doesnt get the car out of my shop any faster, but I am very greatful that they were straight up with me and no BS. From the phone call today and finding out they pulled the spring line to prevent anymore issues and the curtious help I would gladly do business again with them and look foward to the future valvetrain upgrades that the car will under go once the M62 kit is complete and we go for 15lbs of boost. After a little agrivation, alot of satisfaction comes about, Thanks again JBP.

2002 Z28: Slp coldair Pac, Corsa Catback, 3200 stall

Re: Props to JBP
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:50 PM
Wow, sounds good man.. Glad they pulled the faulty parts... So are they staying with the same manufacture for these springs? How does JBP know this wont happen again?

Glad it worked out for you guys.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:52 PM
glad to hear it at least someone can get somewhere with them. i cant get just a couple numbers from them

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:28 PM
Yea, I am very impressed with how they handled it.

The manufacturer changed materials on them and didnt say anything... they had a few people call with the same problem .

It wont happen again because they arent selling the springs at this point and Im sure they are going to have a "nice chat" with the guy that is making the springs.

Anyway car is having some downtime again ... hopefully everything will be squred away permanently next week.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:07 PM
They will be dropping the manufaturer from what they are telling me. I dunno, but I was deff impressed with how they handled it

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:32 PM
Dang,
And I was ust looking at those today.
Ack,

Nice to hear about the customer service.
-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:32 PM
Two thumbs up to JBP!

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:00 PM
Yea they also said that they are hopefully going to get some new ones one the market at some point... didnt say anything other then that. So next week I should have the car on the road AGAIN (this is round 3 now lol)

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:43 PM
Third times a charm lol

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:01 PM
i would be pissed.

but glad u got it worked out.

keep us updated!

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:24 PM
Thankfully once the springs are changed all will be well. but just hafta wait

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search