weapon r install need help fast... - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
weapon r install need help fast...
Friday, September 30, 2005 10:59 AM
ok guys i need help... everythign so far is good, except the iat sensor is to short to reach the hole...can anybody help me out...thanks guys....

ZeRo
2001 Chevy Cavalier

Re: weapon r install need help fast...
Friday, September 30, 2005 11:02 AM
sorry about he double post...but where do i mount the clutch fluid thingy...btw i have 2001 2200 manual. thanks

ZeRo
2001 Chevy Cavalier
Friday, September 30, 2005 11:22 AM
I dont understand what you mean, like the place that they want you to put the iat is too far for the wiring from the ait to reach? Splice and extend if that is the case

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:22 AM
...just gotta get a wiring extension kit for the iat (i had to do the same thing). goto your local auto store, tell em you need one (show the salesman so he knows what gauge/type). splice in the the wire, and you are good.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Friday, September 30, 2005 11:23 AM
If the clutch fluid resevoir won't mount where it did orignally because of the intake, just find another way to mount it so that it's level and the line isn't disrupted, it doesn't really matter THAT much

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:25 AM
alright lol thanks i guess i will run up to town to grab it i meant that the iat sensor was to far away to reach where they wanted me to put it in...

i have wire around the house here but i probablly need certain stuff right?

ZeRo
2001 Chevy Cavalier
Friday, September 30, 2005 12:37 PM
wire, butt connectors (4), and something to crimp the connectors, you don't have to buy anything, takes just a couple seconds to do it. And like Rick said with the clutch resevoir, it has a clip where you can mount it to something, just make sure it's upright and no crimps in the line.
Friday, September 30, 2005 12:50 PM
solder it and do it right

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:49 PM
ok thanks....

Fatalic CAVI: i dont have anythign to solder with

soul horse: wtf is up with that bracket for the filter?

ZeRo
2001 Chevy Cavalier
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:08 AM
Quote:

And like Rick said with the clutch resevoir, it has a clip where you can mount it to something, just make sure it's upright and no crimps in the line.

I zip tied it to one of the brake lines at the ABS so it could not work off or fall over to get air in the line.
jacob

Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:57 AM
hmm i have a weapon r on my 2200 and i had no problem with the iat sensor reaching.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search