Attn: Moderators... Some ??'s for you - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Attn: Moderators... Some ??'s for you
Sunday, September 04, 2005 2:17 PM
Now first off let me say I don't mean this to be inflammatory in any way, so please no one get bent out of shape.

But why on earth have you stickied Adam (NJHK's) ecotec build guide, which is essentially a list of bolt on parts, but not stickied any of the advanced technical threads such as Event's post on volumetric efficiency, or HotRodV6's thread on fitting 1.7:1 roller rockers on an OHV? THere have been tons of threads through here with information thats A LOT harder to find, and infinitely more valuable than where to buy ecotec bolt ons.

Nothing against Adam, I know him personally and he's a good guy, he put a ton of work into that guide and I'm not saying that it isn't useful information. It SHOULD be a sticky. But why have all those other awesome threads been allowed to fade into the annals of the .org where the inadequate search function of this site can rarely find them? At the very least, if you don't have room to sticky all of them, add a link to those threads from the FAQ so that they can be easily found again. I'm not saying any of this to piss anyone off, just for the betterment of this forum. Maybe have a separate sticky thread for each engine, then have each sticky updated with links to the kinds of threads i'm referring to, so that its more organized and made into an easy reference. Just a suggestion...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Re: Attn: Moderators... Some ??'s for you
Sunday, September 04, 2005 2:33 PM
Actually Jay, your asking the wrong person...

The only person who has the power to Sticky a thread is Dave himself. I asked Dave if he thought it would be a good sticky and he said yes and did so. If Dave doesn't know about something and doesn't see it, then he can't make it one.

Also Jay, Event made the Performance FAQ so if he wants to change something in the FAQ he has to bring it to a moderators attention and they can edit it in there but ultimately it's up to Even to keep it updated or not (same as it goes for me and my thread).

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: Attn: Moderators... Some ??'s for you
Sunday, September 04, 2005 2:38 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:Actually Jay, your asking the wrong person...

The only person who has the power to Sticky a thread is Dave himself.

Please use the "Contact Us" link. Attn: posts are against the rules.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search