New Member - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:00 PM
Hi. My name is Zach and I have a problem. I'm obsessed with my car... but i dont have much money to put many parts on it. Its an 02 Z24. Thats it. All stock. I'm sure you guys have answered this kinda question many times before but here it is again. I only have about $500 to work with. Gimme some help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Re: New Member
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:22 PM
Intake = ebay $30
Header = pacesetter (armor coat) $250
2 1/4" muffler with custom exhaust = 200

480 bucks. you still have 20 bucks left over!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:23 PM
Nice Nice. I've been looking at the intakes on ebay. Any particular brand thats reliable but not to expensive?
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:24 PM
Not really, man. I would use the extra $$$ and use a K&N filter instead of the cheap filter provided with their intakes tho.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:29 PM
ok thanks alot man. i appreciate it.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:36 PM
hey I'm looking at an AEM intake for only $50 but its for an automatic. i drive a stick. will it still fit?
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:48 PM
Zach Ellis wrote:Hi. My name is Zach and I have a problem. I'm obsessed with my car... but i dont have much money to put many parts on it. Its an 02 Z24. Thats it. All stock. I'm sure you guys have answered this kinda question many times before but here it is again. I only have about $500 to work with. Gimme some help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=215434&t=215434

that can get even the greenest new people started

Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:48 AM
I/ H/ E/ solid mounts. those are your first "major" gains when dealing with these cars. want more power after that? boost.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:21 PM
aite man thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search