2.4 swap - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.4 swap
Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:53 PM
I know theres prob a few post on how or what to do but i'd rather have my info centralized. Anyways I need a list of what's involved for a 2.2L to a 2.4L engine swap on an '01 sunfire. I can get the complete engine harness and everything on the side from a junkyard wreck ( to include rebuilding it once I have it.) So guys do your do and hit this up, I wanna know prices, time, whats needed the 411 on this.

4 months in Korea = 17" rims
4 months in Iraq = Bodykit
Not having mommy and daddy pay for everything = priceless

Re: 2.4 swap
Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:04 PM
The parts involved for the swap...you pretty much need everything out the engine bay: Motor, Ignition System, Fuel Rail, Fuel Lines, all the hoses, PCM & Transmission.

As far as time, it depends on who is doing it and how much effort they put into it.

Are you swapping it yourself or paying someone/a shop to swap it for you?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:11 PM
motor, transmission, all accessories, and the harness from the PCM to the firewall. boom bang burnouts.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, August 08, 2005 7:19 AM
need, engine, trans, engine comp, engine wiring harness, upper motor mount, prob the gauge cluster, fuel line, power steering lines, ummm one of the rad hoses was different, i dont remember which one though, heater hoses,i think that was it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search