B&M Shift Plus Electronic Shift Improver - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B&M Shift Plus Electronic Shift Improver
Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried the B&M Shift Plus Electronic Shift Improver. I am talking about a 02 Cavalier ecotec here with automatic transmission. Does anyone know how exactly the shift imrover works and what it is supposed to do and has anyone tried it at all?

Re: B&M Shift Plus Electronic Shift Improver
Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:03 PM
I was just going to post something about this...

I have a 03 eco and was wondering if anyone has the part number for this?
Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:49 PM
do a search in the tran forum if you have a 4speed auto it will work for you i have one on my 2.4 and its awsome fast gear changes better pickup chirps 2nd and 3rd =)
Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:50 PM
oh and all it does is increase hyraulic line pressure to your transmission if im not mistaken and just gives shifts where u would want them rather then where gm does
Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:27 PM
Its the best trans mod I did, its worth the buy, when you do put it on, put the gear in first and drive and when your rpm hit 6k shift 2 seconed, I notice it shifts the best there, but it takes a while to get use to it, try it in both stages, and to cut it off, put it in the off position and cut the car off, when you cut it back on, it will go back to normal.

Beware the Rouge Dragon.
Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:16 PM
Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:58 PM
I must agree with everyone else and say it is definetly worth the money, the only thing I would suggest you do is not do daily driving on Setting #2 or else you will have the risk of damaging your tranny. Other than that it definetly improves acceleration, atleast it felt like it did on my 03 Eco.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:00 PM
We have a lot in stock. We have sold 100's and have had very few problems with them. Most being connecting the unit properly.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:37 PM
best mod i did on my car. period.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:18 AM
i just installed it on my sedan, it is nice! i belive the part number was 07830 it says absolutely nothing about "cavalier or sunfire" on the package, it says stuff just about tahoes and suburbans and suvs.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search