Borla Exhaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Borla Exhaust
Friday, July 29, 2005 6:59 PM
Ok I found this cat back at LMPerformance.com. It's a Borla dual catback for any cavalier from 98-04. It's really on the pricey side of what I was lookin for, but damn it looks nice. This is the link...

Borla Exhaust

I just wanted to know if this would work on any engine, mine being a 2.4. Also, why isn't this exhaust system on Borla's site? Any info would help a lot. Thanks.

Re: Borla Exhaust
Friday, July 29, 2005 7:34 PM
The exhaust sounds nice and yes is pricey. I've heard in person and it sounds beautiful.

It will fit your 2.4 motor...all J body 3rd gen exhaust systems fit each other. As far why it's not on Borla's site...alot of times companies neglect to update their sites or just don't care to.

If you have the money, go get it, it's worth it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, July 29, 2005 9:06 PM
Thanks for the update. Now...any ideas where this exhaust would be cheaper? LMPerformance is the only place I've seen it.
Friday, July 29, 2005 9:11 PM
Cavanaugh300 wrote:Thanks for the update. Now...any ideas where this exhaust would be cheaper? LMPerformance is the only place I've seen it.

Your welcome.

That's the only place I know...not many places sell Borlas product for some reason. If you find another place, the price will more than likely be in the same range.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, July 29, 2005 9:18 PM
Cavanaugh300 wrote:Thanks for the update. Now...any ideas where this exhaust would be cheaper? LMPerformance is the only place I've seen it.

Yeah sorry to say Borla and cheap are not synonymous..lol

However if you check ebay you may find a borla resonator or muffler for a somewhat fair price and just get a shop to bend some pipes for you.

Say it with me, "Its not what you know...It's what you can prove"

Friday, July 29, 2005 10:14 PM
check these guys out, they have a kit made by borla and its quite a bit cheaper than the one previously shown:
http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/dsp_parts.cfm?vpcid=001&vcatid=0020&vcatyear=1999&vmodelid=260&vmakeid=135&vL1id=0&&vtitle=CHEVROLET%20Cavalier%201999

Friday, July 29, 2005 10:34 PM
yeah, I got my borla pro xs muffler on ebay for a 1/3 of what Summit wanted for it.

Sounds great too.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:25 AM
not tryin to jack jst wonderin if the single exit system looks the same, as far as the exhaust cans go?
Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:04 PM
that one is actually 2 inch pipe i think just go to a muffler shop and slap a borla muffler on it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search