Check Engine Light & Bomz WAI - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Check Engine Light & Bomz WAI
Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:01 AM
Hey guys,
I just recently replaced my stock airbox with the Bomz WAI. Once it was on the check engine light turned on and remained on. I tried resetting the computer like in the instructions and nothing. I noticed that air temp sensor that was in the stock box is dangling. Where and how would i put this on the Bomz intake and would this fix the problem?

Re: Check Engine Light & Bomz WAI
Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:30 AM
May be the same mistake i made long time ago. You IAT sensor, when you take it out there should be a hole remaining in your stock intake. I unclipped the wire from the back of the sensor.and put it in my intake. If you removed your IAT sensor and not the clip there is hole in your old intake.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Re: Check Engine Light & Bomz WAI
Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:32 AM
Lawrence Young wrote:Hey guys,
I just recently replaced my stock airbox with the Bomz WAI. Once it was on the check engine light turned on and remained on. I tried resetting the computer like in the instructions and nothing. I noticed that air temp sensor that was in the stock box is dangling. Where and how would i put this on the Bomz intake and would this fix the problem?

page 2 of the FAQ at the top of the forum, like mylife said, theres a diagram there to follow.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search