cat back question - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cat back question
Monday, May 23, 2005 5:03 PM
if i get a cat back exhaust will it fit on my factory cat till i get an aftermarket ?

its gonna be 2.5 inch magnaflow cat back

Re: cat back question
Monday, May 23, 2005 5:28 PM
If it's a bolt-on it will, I have my 2.25" catback for 3 weeks now and I'll have a header and a new cat installed this week. It's probably the same thing for a 2.5", but I'm not sure

Monday, May 23, 2005 5:30 PM
i see well if it needs welding i have access to one
Monday, May 23, 2005 5:35 PM
I didn't know magnaflow made a 2.5'' catback for the j's.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Monday, May 23, 2005 5:49 PM
its what i was told
Monday, May 23, 2005 9:17 PM
why would you need a 2.5" catback? even if they did make one? you aren't turbo'd...

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, May 23, 2005 9:45 PM
Spotabee Racing wrote:why would you need a 2.5" catback? even if they did make one? you aren't turbo'd...

They don't make one...there is no aftermarket company that makes a 2 1/2" exhaust system.

To answer your question, you can make anything fit with a welder. Don't worry about it as long as you have someone who knows what they are doing put install it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:03 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:
Spotabee Racing wrote:why would you need a 2.5" catback? even if they did make one? you aren't turbo'd...

They don't make one...there is no aftermarket company that makes a 2 1/2" exhaust system.

To answer your question, you can make anything fit with a welder. Don't worry about it as long as you have someone who knows what they are doing put install it.

my OBX 4-2-1 came with a 2.5" b pipe. and i have a 2.5" test pipe. i could easily get a 2.5" catback made, i just don't need that. at least not yet.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search