exaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
exaust
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:00 AM
I have a vibrant performance intake and a ractive exaust. My exaust dosent soud loud at all. You can't even hear it if my windows are close. so last year I removed my resonator and it didn't help at all. Will a different exaust soud louder? if so wich one you guys think i should get?

Re: exaust
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:41 AM
well i got reative cai, obx 4-1 header, magnaflo cat, 18 res, dual magnaflo street series mufflers with 3 inch tips, and it souds really good....not too loud and it was the exact sound i was looking for a nice deep sound but didnt want it loud cuz i would like to talk to the passenger in my car lol.....but im really impressed but its all on what u r looking for. And yes changing muffler(s) will make a difference.....i head flowmaster 40's were good too, i think thats the name of em. but im only one person

i cant punch hard enuf,i cant kick high enuf,i cant shoot straight enuf,i cant die dead enuf!
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:43 AM
Oh, and the word is " Exhuast ".

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.

Cannon fodder is my daddy.
Sunday, April 03, 2005 2:57 PM
...are you sure it's "exhuast".
Sunday, April 03, 2005 3:00 PM
lol its exhaust

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Cavy LS Sport

Sunday, April 03, 2005 3:09 PM
if you really want to hear it , go w/ APEXi n1 muffler w/ 2 1/4" cat back no res.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search