new to this, a lil help plz - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new to this, a lil help plz
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:06 AM
I need some help here plz. Im kinda just starting out with this and lookig to start with small upgrades then later on get the bigger items. Whats something small i can get now that will improve my performance? thanks for all the help

Brandon

Re: new to this, a lil help plz
Monday, March 28, 2005 8:09 AM
first off read the faq

and how much money do you want to spend?

there are intakes exhausts, motor mounts, the b&m shiftplus or autotrans interceptor
Nitrous kits,

www.carcustoms.net
one off the better parts stores

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:18 AM
all depends on how much you wanna spend how fast you want to go.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:18 AM
i just got all my intial performance mods..intakes, headers, high flow cat, 02 simulators, dual cat back exhaust(all 2 1/4"), nology power cores, the aftremarket spark bootsand a set of plugs......everything is goin on in two weeks.......it cost about $2000 CDN. dollars, but thats not that much really....speed costs....#' will be up and pics as well ass soon as everything installed...i thaught it is a good place to start
Monday, March 28, 2005 12:03 PM
Kyle Anderson wrote:i just got all my intial performance mods..intakes, headers, high flow cat, 02 simulators, dual cat back exhaust(all 2 1/4"), nology power cores, the aftremarket spark bootsand a set of plugs......everything is goin on in two weeks.......it cost about $2000 CDN. dollars, but thats not that much really....speed costs....#' will be up and pics as well ass soon as everything installed...i thaught it is a good place to start

Well i hope you only bought 1 header, and 1 intake, Nology wires are a waste of money, IMO, Dual exhaust aint gonna help you one bit. It looks cool, but wont do any better than a single exhaust, and weighs more.

Fact 1:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search