Full Street Fighter Kit for Sale $300 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Full Street Fighter Kit for Sale $300
Friday, May 26, 2006 7:06 PM
Wanting to get rid of it local only as shipping is to much to deal with. Gonna get pics in the next few days and the front bumper has been taken off at the shop and need to go up there.

Details: Full Fiberglass kit. Front bumper has quite a few Cracks and dings but anyone with fiberglass abilty can fix it fairly easy. Side Skirts and Rear are brand new.

Re: Full Street Fighter Kit for Sale $300
Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:19 AM
i maybe interested in it but don't get payed till next Fri....

slownlow is the way to go...
Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:23 AM
Money is Momey. If you are local Ill even drop it off where you need it at. Hope to have pics up tonight. The attic is a mofo to get into with my sisters car in pieces under it.
Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:32 AM
i dont think it will fit a 4 door cav ron might want to ask around first

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:40 AM
if anything the sideskirts might be the fitment problems the front and rear should fit.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:47 AM
yup ^

Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:32 PM
its ok i'll make it work got a guy that is good with fiberglass..........

Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:50 PM
wait ron u got a 4 door. These are the bomex side skirts for the 4 door. OR so I was told...
Sunday, May 28, 2006 3:11 PM
kool i do want it. i will hve money on friday and will get in touch with u.... or u can give me a call at 940-210-3590....

Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:04 PM
Deal then. I will be picking up the front bumper from Lewiville tomorrow. I still wanna let u see pics before u set it in stone. I dont wanna have anyone think i am trying to screw them. >LoL< But none the less will have it all ready.
Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:13 PM
kool sounds good to me.....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:52 PM
On my laptop right now. Will be posting pics aometime after the mavs gave tonight. I also have some M3 fenders that have a layer of rust on them that just needs to be buffed out that I can throw in for 50 bucks. They are metal. Also have projector headlights and clear corners willing to let go for 100 together. And some altezza tails for 50 if interested.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:44 AM
ya i'm very intersted in them.... but dont know if i will have all the money for everyting this week....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:42 AM
It is cool. I will have them more than likely when ever u get the money together. Another Question: Would you like me to drop the kit off anywhere. Or would you like to pick it up. I can have it at my house in Mesquite or at the Shop in Lewisville? Just trying to help out any way possible.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:29 PM
well not sure but Lewisville would probly be better......just give me dir.. and when u will be there... Sat would be good for me if it is for u...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:31 PM
Saturday would be great anytime of the day. Just will be at the shop either working on my car or one of the others up there. It is off Hte Business 121 / Lewisville Exit. I will have to get the exact directions for you. Willing to work with you any way possible. No Problems here.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:19 PM
sounds good to me sat should be good sometime before 2....

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:28 AM
To make it easier email me for the exact address. Or call my cell at 214-499-6668. Brandon.

Will be there all day tomorrow and today until around 2:30 when I go pick up my laptops from Irving.
Friday, June 02, 2006 5:28 AM
Email: Uncivilmotorsports@sbcglobal.net
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search