Benefit Please READ - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Benefit Please READ
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:45 PM
My girlfriend wanted me to put this on for her this will be happening in south texas please all people are wanted to attend if you do come look for either Eric Monroe or Christina Morris thank you House of Power & Performance Presents the Benefit Series 1st Annual Car and Bike Show
June 10, 2006
This year they are helping out 6yr old Madison Keel (she is my cousin) who was recently diagnosed with Lukemia (about 2 weeks ago)
Classes for Everyone:
Cash-Trophies-Prizes for Winners; Car, Truck, Motorcycle Show, Peoples Choice, 4 Wheelers, others
If it has wheels come show it off!
Entry is $20 per vehicle Registration is from 7am-12
Things Happening:
Hotwheels drag race, Derby, 50/50, Music, food, booths
Any Questions, booth or donation information please contact mustangmom347@hotmail.com or 409-455-1381

Her 6th birthday is May 22 and she was diagnosed about 2 weeks ago. Since then she has been at Texas Childrens Hosp. Once she is released for good from the hospital she will have to go back twice a week, once for a check of her levels and the next for a chemo treatment. Please come out to support her and my family. Even if you don't have a car please just come out and see whats going on. If you have friends or family who don't get on 409, please let them all know about this. Help us spread the word.
Madison in Feb. 05

Re: Benefit Please READ
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:55 PM
ok now where is this at?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:55 PM
sounds great ill try to get more of us in the dallas area to go let yall know asap thanks and good luck....
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:59 PM
thanks for the support it is in sour lake about 15 minutes outside beaumont texas
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:42 PM
i'll see about money sources melody and i should be able to make it but we will be leaving friday night and sleeping that night over their.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:54 PM
the more the better thanks again lets get some jbodys down here
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:20 PM
i should be there its enough of an advance plus i have weekends off as well

Sunday, June 04, 2006 7:55 PM
Just a reminder the benefit car show is this coming up weekend and i hope everybody that can come out will so hope to see every body there my car wont be in the show because under construction and it looks like ass but i will be there just try to find my name is Eric Monroe.
Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:13 PM
This weekend or next ???

Monday, June 05, 2006 1:00 PM
June 10 this saturday and if you are registering ur car do it between 7 am and 12:00 pm
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search