Good Day for Pictures May 21, 2006 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good Day for Pictures May 21, 2006
Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:27 PM
Let's see JD & Trista, Ramon, Eric, Matt, Dion, Rob, Jake and Skylar & me all met up at Whataburger on Beach and 820 at around 5 pm. Somebody (not mentioning any names, cough cough, Rusty) had to sleep until 5 so everyone had to wait on him. Stupid head. Rusty why don't you quit making people wait on you!! Damnit man!! Finally once he got up there and got his stupid drinks which made everyone else wait even longer we rolled out to the Sonic at 28th and Main St. There we met up with Yolie & brother (maybe I think correct me if I am wrong) and Amanda & John's cousin or something like that. When Amanda talks I normally don't listen (ha ha j/k). From there we went to Lagrave Field for pictures, again. After approximately 47 hours of hard labor we got the cars semi aligned, even though it would've taken 10 minutes if we would've used the white painted lines on the ground that happen to be perfectly straight. I don't know someone put JD and Amanda in charge of aligning. Hmmmmm.....everyone think about that. Then we took pictures, which I will upload in a few minutes. I think they look pretty good. Then someone, JD, had the idea to open the hoods and take more pictures. So a whole new set of pictures had to be taken. Yolie and Dion found the shade, John's little person and Skylar found comfort in the cars with the A/C on. Everyone else hung out in the blazing sun. Well finally it was time to go, but once again we had to wait on someone else. Well when a bunch of people in cars get together and get bored weird things start happening. Amanda did a burn-out and immediately got pulled over by Jake and his sirens. Ha Ha it was hilarious. The timing was perfect. Good job Jake!! Soon after JD was boxed in by everyone. He couldn't go any where. It was great!! Then Eric got one of his tires off the ground by going around in circles really fast. That was pretty cool too. So we decided to take off. After everyone's mandatory burn-out we stopped at a stop sign where low and behold Yolie's sister met up with us. I really don't know what happened to her but she got out of a car (not a J) and then got back in it. Then she disappeared. Thanks for wasting more of our precious time. So we leave that area and go get Dion some gas. The only person who didn't preplan. More time wasted. Leaving the gas station everyone did another mandatory burn-out. Then for like what seemed like forever we drove around on the best roads we could've been on. By the way Ramon you are fired. You can never drive the bus ever again. We exactly were we going? I know Jake and I had no clue. I am pretty everyone else was curious too. Finally we end up at Cici's where unfortunately I had to cut my night short. So hopefully someone will finish the evening out for us.

P.S. I meant no harm in what I said. Please do not jump down my throat and yell at me. I will probably cry and could never show my face around you guys ever again. Thank you for your consideration.

Check out my page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2207852

Re: Good Day for Pictures May 21, 2006
Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:57 PM
Yes very good turnout in deed. Orieon showed everyone was like holy @!#$ hes alive. At times we had up to 12 j's one sunfire through out the entire day. We mainly had 10 with some poping in here and there.

One of the main reasons i went the back roads when exiting from downtown was that in order to head back the way we came was to shoot across three lanes of traffic. Even though the roads we went down were the prettiest they were the safest. I didnt want anyone to be t-boned i mean people coming from dowtown ft worth dont really care you either move or get hit.

I then went the back roads to avoid the bricks that are down main st, seeing as how thats the stock yards theme the more bricks the better. In a day when we normally do the same car shows over and over again it was i.m.h.o. alot better. We got do hang out and just go for a drive. I would like to however go to maybe joe pool next time.

I will also have my pics up loaded probably tomarrow afternoon seeing as how im going to probably hit the sack seeing as how i have to get up at 6 in da moarning to be at work at 7.

Had a great time J's hope to see you at the next meet and greet.

Monday, May 22, 2006 5:56 AM
lol... little bro cant wait till we go cruzin' again. Apperantly, the corverttes had their cruzin' day set aswell.

Yes Rusty... it was my little brother. Sister had told me over the phone she was coming to hang out with us in her crapalier. I also dont know what was the deal with that.

Just wanting to know who ever the person slamming on their brakes was, I would like to thank ya for freak'n me out at every light!!! lol... you also had amanda calling me and asking who that was, and other people freak'n out too.

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:01 AM

Doin it Texas Style...
Monday, May 22, 2006 2:58 PM
just got home from work up loading as we speak

Monday, May 22, 2006 3:28 PM

oh and we dont normally color cordinate like that it just happens i swear thats how we pulled into the parking lot. Hey rusty skylar is floating i also swear thats how that pic came out no editing what so ever. Hope you all like the pics

Monday, May 22, 2006 3:52 PM
I didn't know Skylar could levitate. Those are great pics. We will upload ours as soon as possible. Nice recaps of the day. Very interesting.

Monday, May 22, 2006 5:35 PM
nice

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:51 AM
yeah buddy....................................................

jd love that name so when can we start.......................hahahahahaha
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:22 PM
amanda - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! god what happened to secrets?

Check out my page.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:26 PM
DAMN rusty how long does it take for you to upload pics?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:20 PM
well its actually a funny story....i only have half of what i took.....i copied them off the camera and then immediately deleted the folder off the camera.....well the pictures didnt copy like they were supposed to so i will do them tonight....i have been soooooo busy and tired too

Check out my page.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:32 PM
sure you have

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:45 PM
its still a secret only some people know?
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:47 PM
I gotta meet up with you guys sometime.... I hate my job. lol

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:49 PM
yes we hate your job as well damn them money making jobs to hell

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:45 AM
As always, I get my pic's up later in the week. Insted of posting up all 58 pic's that we took I'm only going to upload my fav's....

As for the rest of the pics, Clicky Here!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:19 PM
nice!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:23 PM
SCHWEET

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:09 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search