Jan 22 show - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jan 22 show
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:26 AM
ok..so were most likely coming aswell..what are we doing saturday night? any plans yet

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:29 AM
lol...

log on under your own name

buahahahahahah

i think its pool and cruisin?

idk.....

Doin it Texas Style...
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:52 AM
yeah Eric I was going to put those front brakes onto my car before the show. If you don't mind that is.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:53 AM
Its cool. JUst tell me what time you think you will be here.

And I just found a great spot to do photo shoots like one mile away. If anyone wants to whiles its daylight on sat.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:53 AM
Quote:

log on under your own name

hey..when your married its all the same

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:21 PM
For those staying at my house you will be needing to leave at around 8 am Sunday morning. Should take about 45-50 minutes to get there. Reg starts at 9:30 but of course there will be a line.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:23 PM
OH Yeah. I will not be rolling with since show dosnt actualy start till 11.
I dont think Toni wants to show so we will prolly just come down later on.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:32 PM
So for the ones that are not showing are you all going to park together or what and what time most of you all are coming?

http://www.speakhouston.com
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:56 PM
-ESB- wrote:OH Yeah. I will not be rolling with since show dosnt actualy start till 11.
I dont think Toni wants to show so we will prolly just come down later on.

x2 i aint showing jack, im sleeping in.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:49 AM
yup I'm just going to get out my house for a bit. I'll be there sometime Saturday afternoon after I chat with Daniel online.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:55 AM
bar b q what?

Doin it Texas Style...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:01 PM
well if no one is showing whats the point in going then????
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:19 PM
to go to the actuall show are represent that we are a growing community in the Tuner world?

Doin it Texas Style...
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:43 PM
Bar b q?? I thaught you wernt coming till late.

I found a new local car meet we could hit up sat night. Unless yall would rather go eat and shoot pool.

About showing. I just dont think my car is show worthy. The paint chipping stands out like a sore thumb IMO.

I am all that is man

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:58 PM
do it eric..

the ride is sweet....

and yea...we (mike and I) will be there kinda late--shouldnt stop ya from bar b q'n

hahhaa jk

Doin it Texas Style...
Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:01 AM
hey I am showing. I thought you were going to show me how to get there Eric? Well at least draw a map.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:48 AM
Ill be there too. Maybe not in the show but Ill def go to the cruise if thats still happening.

So yeah count me in too.

-

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:53 AM
ok this is what am going to need. Everybody needs to stay swarmed around my car like it is something that you have never seen. That way the judges feel for me.

hmmm maybe if I put a nude girl in the car. Perferable an asain that would work.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:12 PM
Ha ha, Benky strikes again. You have no chance this time Ben. I'm here this time so I can super clean my own car and I have my magazine photos.
Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:20 PM
I second that idea^ lol.

-

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:54 PM
Asian yes you might score more points if there is more then one. I say go for about 5 surrounding your car in only red and black silk lace. Guarrented WINNER

Friday, January 20, 2006 9:45 AM
yeah but I only have one and a half of one.

Friday, January 20, 2006 12:19 PM
I 1/2 ASIAN. You Kill People!!!!

-

--Jon Savage

Friday, January 20, 2006 1:04 PM
im mesicannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

americann...

Doin it Texas Style...
Friday, January 20, 2006 5:12 PM
Well Ive heard thats a 60% chance of rain Sunday.

I am all that is man

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search