shift cables - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
shift cables
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:42 AM
does any one make a after market shift cable for our cars besides gm ive broke two and replaced them with junkyard parts and waitin for the one i have now to break

Re: shift cables
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:40 PM
get new ones..... They arent too expensive, I have had to buy one before as well.... Shouldnt be over 40 bucks, compared to the probable 10-15 you have paid at a junkyard twice already, I would buy a new one.. And no, I do not know if there is an aftermarket shift cable available... Doesnt seem as if it would be a hot ticket item to upgrade.

98z24, lowered 2", aem intake, cat-back striaght pipes!, cop ligths in the front and rear, 18" liquid metal's, primer black, tint, full audio and video.
Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:15 AM
thanx were did you get yours al;l the local autoparts stores dont have them listed and the dealer wants 150$
Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:41 AM
wow, 150 is alot!!!! I got mine from advance, they had to order it, but it was there the next day. Check out there web site and you can order online then pick it up at your local advance. I THINK it is advanceauto.com or something similar to that...

98z24, lowered 2", aem intake, cat-back striaght pipes!, cop ligths in the front and rear, 18" liquid metal's, primer black, tint, full audio and video.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search