no heat need help - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
no heat need help
Friday, January 05, 2007 1:55 PM
I went out the other morning and turned the car on, and turned my heat on and nothing happened. I have no heat blowing out any of the vents, hot or cold. I have no leaks. I fooled around with the control's the one farthest on the right, switching it back and forth's and the heat clicked in, I shut the car off, and turned it back on nothing, now i can't get it to work at all. I thought it was the heater resistior, I bought two new one's and same thing. I have no idea what to do?? Could it be the blower motor? Is that the big round thing you have to pull down before you take out the resistor. Please anyone that has any idea let me no.
Thanks alot
Jeff

Re: no heat need help
Friday, January 05, 2007 3:33 PM
i just realized this sticky!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=11&i=46886&t=46886

i havent read it, good luck

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Re: no heat need help
Friday, January 05, 2007 5:19 PM
hey, ya i read all of that more then once.... I'm just trying to say is that when i turn my heat, or cold air on, the heater blower doesn't start up, under my dash??? Is the only thing that would cause this not to start is it could be bad? If my thermostate is bad then the cold air should still come shouldn't it? Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search