codes coming up on scan tool from ecu?? - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
codes coming up on scan tool from ecu??
Friday, December 29, 2006 5:10 PM
ok guys i posed about a week ago how my car had no fuel and no spark and i had a guy come out with some scan tools and im not the best with the computers and electrical things on my car but he said the bcm and the pcm wernt reading eachother so he reset it and the car fired right up and can fine!! after he left i took the modual for the remote start and keyless entry that i had unziptied from underneath the dash to check fuses and reziptied it up nothing was unplug before and after he scaned it and i put my front bumper back on that i had off and the car wouldnt run would just crank over like before he came and scanned it ???? and i have the codes he wrote down for me.... they are
b1027-pcm ser. data
b1024-vtd fail due to bad r code
c1226- rfw exces. w.s.p variation
c1236- low system voltage

anyone have any idea what this means or why it made the car not start again??? i will take any ideas im lost

Re: codes coming up on scan tool from ecu??
Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:30 AM
anybody have any ideas
Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:59 PM
My guess would be one or both bcm and the pcm are not working properly, Now my question is once the scan tool was used are you still have this problem?.
Monday, January 01, 2007 10:08 AM
it ran fine we started it up a couple times then i went back to work on another car came back 2 or 3 hours later and it did the same thing as before it would just crank over
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search