Airbag Light what could it be? - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Airbag Light what could it be?
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 7:46 AM
Okay my airbag light is on, on my 03 cavalier w/60,000 miles, but I have noticed that it seems like theres a sequence to it like it goes on for about 30 sec. off then on for 30 sec. off does it like 3 times and then it will stay off for like 2 minutes maybe. I was wondering if anyone knew what it could be. I know if I take it to the dealer the'll charge me $70 just to look at it, any help would be appreciated! thanks!

GOD : The way, the truth, and the life.

Re: Airbag Light what could it be?
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:42 AM
I don't know what it could be, but in case you're thinking of fixing the problem yourself, I'd like to warn you that both the user manual and the Haynes manual strongly reccomend not to tamper with the airbags. The dealership might be the only way to go, sorry.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:42 PM
On my 01 cavalier sometimes, my air light comes on when I start my car up, Then if I turn off my car and restart it, Its goes away. Not sure what the deal with it, I told the dealer about it, They say its work perfectly fine, If it stays on all the time, Then their is a problem.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:29 PM
well if I could just figure out what part was messed up like a sensor or something, the mechanic at my body shop could do it.

GOD : The way, the truth, and the life.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search