Old School Check-in - Page 33 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Old School Check-in
Wednesday, May 08, 2024 4:53 AM
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:
Apparently I forgot how to post lol but I remember your name. You had a red sunfire, was it?.
I sold my car many years ago. Still holds a special place in my heart. Not many around in NJ any more. Wish I could pick one up and do it all over again.

Yeah, that's me!! And I've finally made it back to my red/white scheme.

I also look back with lots of smiles on the years we spent here with tons of traffic. I made lifelong friends through this site and enjoyed the hell out of my j-body journey!

Attachments
IMG_4192_1.jpg (982k)

Sunday, August 11, 2024 1:20 PM

Just dug it out of the barn after many years. My boy wants to get it fixed up and start racing again. the old GTC

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 1:55 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:
Apparently I forgot how to post lol but I remember your name. You had a red sunfire, was it?.
I sold my car many years ago. Still holds a special place in my heart. Not many around in NJ any more. Wish I could pick one up and do it all over again.

Yeah, that's me!! And I've finally made it back to my red/white scheme.

I also look back with lots of smiles on the years we spent here with tons of traffic. I made lifelong friends through this site and enjoyed the hell out of my j-body journey!

How many raffle tickets did you have to buy to get that?

Friday, August 30, 2024 7:08 PM
In case anyone is still around here, I've decided to sell my black 2000 Cavalier Z24 convertible.
It's always been garaged, still has the original top in excellent condition, 71K on the clock.
Original everything except touch screen radio.
Everything works, and I've improved several things, like decent wiring and relays for 100 watt headlights.
It gets 28-29 mpg.

Selling it to simplify my life, after putting my wife of 54 years of marriage into Alzheimer's Memory Care.
Pics posted here when I bought it and that was only 10K miles ago. Better wheels and tires now.
Steve

senormechanico@yahoo.com
Attachments
1204-.jpg (76k)
1204-.jpg (76k)
1211-.jpg (103k)
1204-.jpg (76k)
1211-.jpg (103k)

Friday, August 30, 2024 7:10 PM
In case anyone is still around here, I've decided to sell my black 2000 Cavalier Z24 convertible.
It's always been garaged, still has the original top in excellent condition, 71K on the clock.
Original everything except touch screen radio.
Everything works, and I've improved several things, like decent wiring and relays for 100 watt headlights.
It gets 28-29 mpg.

Selling it to simplify my life, after putting my wife of 54 years of marriage into Alzheimer's Memory Care.
Pics posted here when I bought it and that was only 10K miles ago. Better wheels and tires now.
Steve

senormechanico@yahoo.com
Attachments
1204-.jpg (76k)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search