pm / sending mail in j-body - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pm / sending mail in j-body
Thursday, August 14, 2008 7:23 AM
every time I try to PM or reply to a pm I get this.

I'm not a computer wiz, so can anyone help.

Quote:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Donoghue', 'apod', 'Re: Neon Rear Disc Brake Swap GP', '155-9-75-245.wood.army.m' at line 1

or this when trying to change my forum options?

Quote:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Donoghue', 'apod', 'all', 'all', 'N', 'Y')' at line 1

Re: pm / sending mail in j-body
Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:12 AM
i dont know about your problem......but i get duplicate PMs all the freaking time. sometimes there will be two of the same within minutes of each other and sometimes i might have 3-4 duplicate PMs sent over the course of a few hours. its odd and somewhat annoying.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:14 AM
(tabs) wrote:i dont know about your problem......but i get duplicate PMs all the freaking time. sometimes there will be two of the same within minutes of each other and sometimes i might have 3-4 duplicate PMs sent over the course of a few hours. its odd and somewhat annoying.

i get the same thing from some people. its not all people but some.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:47 AM
Aaron O'Donoghue wrote:every time I try to PM or reply to a pm I get this.

I thought this bug was taken care of a long time ago. Apparently I missed one rare situation that you fell into. It should work fine for you now, though.

(tabs) wrote:i dont know about your problem......but i get duplicate PMs all the freaking time. sometimes there will be two of the same within minutes of each other and sometimes i might have 3-4 duplicate PMs sent over the course of a few hours. its odd and somewhat annoying.

I think I have a pretty good idea as to why it happens. I have to do a bit of looking into, but I think I can help to reduce the occurrence. I'll keep everyone updated.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:01 AM
Works great now thanks Dave!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:20 AM
OK, I lied I logged off and now it's doing it again when I try to change my forum options.
Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:36 PM
Thanks dave you are the man!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search