Are J-bodies really worth this much!?! - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Are J-bodies really worth this much!?!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:09 PM
Well, lately I've been tossing around the idea of selling my Cavalier and getting something new, so I've been looking around at what the going rate on a 2000-01 base 2-door Cavalier is, and I'm truly shocked. I'll let my results speak for themselves:

exhibit A
this car is damn near identical to mine, except mine is an automatic and has 1/3 of the miles on it
another overpriced one
and, well, just another for good measure

believe me, there are more where that came from. I mean, why are these cars priced so high? I was thinking of asking $5000 for mine with 40,000 miles, 4-speed auto, moonroof, and in excellent mechanical and cosmetic shape. But damn, you could buy a Lexus for the price of some of those! Just wondering if there is a sudden jump in value of J's or something that I'm missing.

Re: Are J-bodies really worth this much!?!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:17 PM
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:50 PM
whoops, should've searched

well, I'm off to sell my car!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:00 PM
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:13 PM
TWO WORDS ... gas prices haha .. yea same here bro cavaliers at one point were the cheapest cars you can buy. and it still is but now it climb in price. still cheaper but now it cost more used.. haha

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search