BEST 1/4 mile times - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BEST 1/4 mile times
Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:30 PM
I've been looking threw the forums here and I've seen a lot of people have posted there quarter mile times with in there sig. What I was wondering is, What is the fastest "STREET CAVALIER" time? With this what are the mods?

Thanks
Brandon

Re: BEST 1/4 mile times
Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:56 PM
Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:07 PM
95% of them are street drivin cars

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:07 PM
thanks

A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying...'Damn, that was fun!
Monday, November 19, 2007 7:11 AM
Shadowfire wrote:http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=48&i=9399&t=9399

I don't put much faith in that thread to be honest with you. I should of been on that list years ago but sadly I'm still not on it. Personally I don't really care but I would guess I would be up there as the fastest street driven j-body. My PB is 11.57@126mph and I drive it to the track and then back home, It's also my daily driver during the summer.

Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore
raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Monday, November 19, 2007 8:03 AM
How do you figure you should be on that list? I see two cars in your registry, and neither have timeslips.

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:30 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:How do you figure you should be on that list? I see two cars in your registry, and neither have timeslips.

lol. How did I know that was going to come up, I have posted all kinds of time slips over the years and many many video's through out the forums but since I don't update my registery often I never make the list. lol Doesn't matter to me my friend if I am on this list or not, I have said that for years now. I know what my car can do and most of the j-body world does too. I have been here for year as you know and for some reason you and I have not seen eye to eye on a few things over the years. Did I somehow piss in your cornflakes years ago that I am not aware of?

P.S. I guess following your logic you can take Frank off that list too...if you go to his registry you don't see a time slip for 11.0 now do you? Nope it's not there, in fact they are all 12 second passes. Now I know better than that because I know Frank and I know that his car ran a 11.0, I have seen the video and talked to him about it. But I guess for some reason (maybe you are friends) he didn't need a time slip in his regestry to get that time on the list. If you are going to inforce these "rules" then you should inforce them for everyone, not just a select few who you deem unworthy.

Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore
raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:03 AM
I just keep my best !/4 mile time in my sig and thats good enough for me. I don't care about being on any lists... not that my car is fast enough yet for it to be on there though.

Way more people will see your sig than the 1/4 mi list.......

besides.... I can't think of any good that ever comes from us competing with eachother anyway....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search